Prodcenter.net may collect information about the search habits of website users through cookies or log files. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. They will only be installed if the User remains and continues browsing our website, understanding that he/she consents to its use and installation. Below we provide detailed information about what a cookie is, what it is for, what types of cookies we use, what their purposes are and how you can configure or disable them if you wish.
a) What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation.
The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website.
Under no circumstances could cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the one that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
b) What types of cookies do we use? Depending on the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps
Depending on the time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until the User leaves the website, so none are registered on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the process of buying an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content to through social media.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the locale from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we could know the browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each of the cookies used:
Below we detail the cookies used on our website and the provider to which they belong. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those that belong to other domains according to the following table:
|Cookie||Name||Type||Purpose||Find out more|
|Google Analytics||__utma __utmc __utmz __utmb __utmb.||Third-party, analytical and permanent cookies||Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data from the names or surnames of the users or the specific postal address from which they connect.||Google Analytics Google Privacy Center|
How can the User set or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies- that-the-sites-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to- manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html